Here you have Top 10 Things to Do and See in Tralee Region:
1. Aqua Dome - This is one of Ireland’s largest indoor water worlds and Premier Tourist Attractions and offers Fun for all the Family. The Aquadome offers tropical temperatures all year round and is a Great Day Out for all the family whatever the weather!
2. Kingdom Greyhound Stadium - Open for racing Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, 7-11 pm. A night at the dogs offers a great evenings entertainment with restaurant, bar food and various bars as well as the thrill of the racing.
3. Siamsa Tíre, National Folk Theatre - Kerry's number one theatre situated in the centre of Tralee. Performances in dance, comedy, opera with tht film and music concerts as well as various workshops.
4. The Playdium - Big indoor play zone for kids of all ages. Caters for individuals and groups/parties. Nice adult area with cafe, wi-fi, tv and easy chairs.
5. Kerry County Museum - Always something interesting going here. One of Kerry's leading attractions. Checkout the medieval walk through Tralee.
6. Fenit Little Samphire Lighthouse - In 1851 a lighthouse was built on the little Samphire island, located a few hundred meters west of Fenit pier.
7. Banna Beach - Located approx. 12 km (7 m) north west of Tralee (in Tralee Bay) and is a beautiful Blue Flag Beach that extends for many miles with magnificent views.
8. Ardfert Cathedral - Built on the site of a monastery founded in the 6th century by St. Brendan the Navigator.
9. Tralee Golf Club - The famous Arnold Palmer designed course.
10. Blennerville Windmill - Tower milll in Blennerville, near Tralee, and the tallest of its kind in Europe at 21.3 metres high. Blennerville Windmill was built by Sir Rowland Blennerhassett in 1800 whom the village of Blennerville is named after.